Wednesday 10 April 2013

Celebrity Fashion

I often get fashion inspiration from celebrities so  I thought that I would share some of my favourite celebrity looks with you...

Rita Ora looked like she was from a fairytale in a Marchesa dress when she attended the MTV awards in 2012. 

                
Whether she's out shopping or at an awards ceremony, Mollie King always looks glamorous. Why can't we all be like that? 

I really love Elle Fanning's unique style. It is girly and sweet but it's always bang on trend. Don't even get me started on the Miu Miu shoes in the second picture. <3

             
Miranda Kerr is another celebrity that has impeccable style (or a really good stylist). I really love the floral blazer in the first picture, you could dress it up or down.  Not to mention the chic sunglasses she's sporting.

1 comment: